So... My ENTIRE Christmas post got deleted.
Rather than try to fill in whatever I had written I'll just comment on a few of the photos. We had a wonderful Christmas in Wellington and were so happy to spend an entire week with Jason, Yosh and the kids as well. This is the first Christmas in over 4 years that we've all been able to be together for Christmas.
Grandma & Grandpa got the boys these incredible Cabela Trucks... they were definitely a hit!
Kaitlyn got this ADORABLE apron from Grandma & Grandpa. I saw this sign and had to get it for Eppy.
The one gift I was able to surprise Nate with :) Jason said it looked Sexy :) Thanks Face... that's not at all weird! LOL
Yummy muffin breakfast.
Payton's face in this one cracks me up!
Getting SLEEPY!
I LOVE MY COUSINS!!
All the boys did Yoga with Nate but Gage was the only one that made it to the finish... it was way cute to watch!
HOORAY FOR CHRISTMAS!

No comments:
Post a Comment