Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Busy Bees on Antelope Island

May 15th, 2012
I got to be a chaperon for Payton's pre-school field-trip to Antelope Island. It's soooo beautiful and the bugs weren't even too bad (last time I went I was eaten ALIVE! Apparently I have a bit of an allergy to those little pests!) It's so amazing that this is so close to us! I definitely need to take the whole fam here soon!
 
 
 It was so much fun! I had never been to the ranch before. The kids had a wonderful time. 
PS. Thought I had left my camera there! After a lengthy prayer (it is my new one after all!) I thought I should check my glove box. I have NEVER opened our second glove box and guess where my camera was? Right where I was prompted to look :) Prayers are answered even over silly things like misplacing a camera!

No comments: