Monday, May 14, 2012

Bridal Shower/ Birthday Weekend!


CRAZY!!!!
That's the only way to describe this fun filled, sleep deprived, all around crazy weekend!

Mom came up, the boys went down (Father & Son!!) and it was GIRL'S WEEKEND!
We had dinner at where else? Red Lobster and I ate shrimp and crab to my heart's desire. We spent all our time getting the "Perfect Gifts" ready for the Bridal Shower.
After needing to stop for a final fitting for Mom's dress we were a touch late. But it was fun to see Karissa getting showered with fun things.
We ran with an "Office organization" theme that included files, supplies, shredder, my famous color coded family calendar and much much more.
When all of a sudden...
a mystery gift emerged. No name just a ribbon with a note that read "Hold on to this... even though there's not much to hold on too... more is yet to come" 
Of course no one fessed up ;) and at first she wouldn't even open it. So Grandma did and giggled...
Look at those pink cheeks :) Mission accomplished!
I'm not going to lie, Kaitlyn was a bit unbearable. She too was sleep deprived and so she didn't nap except for the few minutes it took me to snap these photos. Too much car time for Baby Girl... NOT HAPPY!
Until she got to snuggle with Dada again :) I know just how she feels! Glad to be with our boys again!

Except then I left them to hang out with these crazy two! BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!


and MOTHER'S DAY CELEBRATION!!

and I had to finish  up the second part of my gift :) Since I was going to miss the bridal shower in Wellington the following week...
Apparently she caught onto my little gag... This is why people need to read the CARD before opening a present!! I thought the "Thong" hanger was a clever little twist :)

No comments: