Thursday the 24th we had a lot of celebrations to attend to...
First was in honor of Payton's birthday at Busy Bees Preschool!
This kid LOVES this kind of attention!! In fact he's been asking since last July how long until his Birthday?
Gorgeous little cup-cake faces...
And then it was off to Gage's school for the final awards ceremony of the year!
I just missed Emily Ashby holding Spencer's hand as he walked across the stage... it was too sweet.
Tanner Man ---------------& --------------------Gager's
Gage got this look on his face and did this fancy little, over exaggerated tuck & bow like you see in the cartoons ...
So then the other boys around him did the same...
EVERYONE burst out laughing. Awwww my Gagers :)
He worked so hard to meet all the goals he had set throughout the year that he definitely deserved to take a bow!
Nathan (who just got called to be the Varsity Scout Leader) got asked to go paint-balling... this is how her returned :) contrary to how he looks he did say that Jubel and he won. I'm not so sure :)
And a Baseball game!!
These two didn't want to leave the playground so I didn't see much of the ball game, however they had a blast!
As we were leaving Payton said, "Mom! Look a heart rock!! Take a picture of me on the heart rock so you know that I love you."
No buddy... I love you!
After this it was off to my softball game! I don't know why there's no pictures of that...
Oh wait! I'm the one that takes all the pictures :)

No comments:
Post a Comment