Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Elder Brett Wells

Elder Wells reported to the MTC today. YIKES! Is Brett really old enough to be a missionary...YEP! We're so proud of you Brett. He's been in missionary mode for so long now that today was very exciting. I did so much better than I thought I would. A few tears during the "Mormon Ads" and the video "Called to Serve". I held it together until he gave me that last hug and told me he loved me. Like a band-aid...quick and painful. We got a laugh over the fact that Aila will be Payton's age and Payton will be Ren & Gage's when he returns...Maybe a couple more nephews? He wanted Chinese food for lunch so we ate at Panda Express or as Payton calls it "Kun Poo Panda!" Brett's fortune was pretty funny...




"Put up with small annoyances to gain great results." Great, can't wait to meet my companion.

No comments: