Monday, May 11, 2009

Wacky Weekend

Relief Society Retreat
Got a little CRAZY! We had dinner and a wonderfully uplifting talk, some dessert, then some games. We played The Price it Right (food storage edition) Majority, and Quest. I was the runner for my team (which consisted of Me, my Mother and Mother-in-law.) It was a great time and Breakfast was delicious. I feel very blessed that Mom and Judy get along so well and are willing to share a good time with me.


Weekends back home wipe Payton out!


Saturday night with some girlfriends



We went bowling (guess who got 5 strikes? And after not bowling for about 3 years!), ate dinner al fresco at Groggs (I had the best sandwich ever!), went to the park to work off some dinner before desert at Cold Stone. What a fun night filled with laughter and memories. Miss you gals already.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the invite(just kidding)
Looks like you had fun