Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tooting my own horn

Can't say I'm surprised...but I am extremely honored. Mother of the Year...Man I'm good.
Check out the news coverage here.
P.S. If any of you would like to join go to www.Momsrising.org they send informative emails for recalls and you can sign petitions for bills you would like to see passed that affect Mother's and families. Good Stuff.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I LOVED this I sent one to all of the Moms I know
You always find the best stuff
Cat

Sharon said...

That was the best tribute ever! LOL but seriously you should get be on TV for your accomplishments as a MOM!!! Hey and what's up with your belly? Did I miss some big announcement? xo, Sharon

Sharon said...

Hey I'm a du! Didn't see the pillows!! So j/k I noticed that you are back to skinny. My that was a short pregnancy!!! And you lost the weight so fast! LOL