Months ago a friend of mine told me that I needed to let her take maternity shots for me. I agreed to it but didn't really think about it after that. I believe the last time I ever had a picture taken of just myself I was wearing a white dress & a veil. It felt a little less awkward then because I had been thinking about my wedding photos for um... my entire life!
The thought of pictures being taken of myself when I can't see my feet and I have a lovely double chin and a little extra "Wunnenberg Waggle" on my arms (as we lovingly refer to it in our family) wasn't quite on my HAVE TO DO list. However, she caught up to me and I'm really glad I let her take pictures to her hearts content, because I LOVE them. It will be really fun to look back on these when I'm old and remember what a magical thing the anticipation of a new baby is. I'm especially glad that Nate came along for the last few minutes and joined in on the fun... the ones with him are some of my very favorites. We're not a very serious couple so, it was mostly funny comments and giggles but in a way I like the ones with our mouths open and our eyes squinted from laughing the most because it shows the real us.

really love the ones in front of "old red" this was a last minute stop and are my fave's
i used to ride in old red with my grandpa down through that field pictured above to the river for irrigation water. and i remember throwing a sled and my ice-skates on the flat bed to go skating on the pond in the winter. that truck holds good memories for me.

4 comments:
WOW!!! I love them. Great Job Tori!!
I love your new haircut too!
Incredible pics! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM ALL! at the top of my list is the one where you are looking out the screen door. So deep in thought about your child! SWEET! and of course you and your honey laughing. And the new colt kissing your belly. Now that is unique! Good Luck in delivery! Can't wait to hear she is here! XO
Oh my goodness! These pics are beautiful. I really wish I did this with summit.... Oh well I'm sure there will be another. You are beautiful
You look absolutely beautiful Erin! I love your hair!
Post a Comment