We picked up Mom, Dad, and Louis from the airport on Tuesday and had a yummy dinner at Sizzler. They came back up on Wednesday and stayed with us until Friday to give us a hand with our patio fence replacement. I LOVE the way it turned out. We put all new slats on the outside but after staining one of the old ones I really liked the aged, antique look that it got so we decided to re-use the old ones for the inside.
It was incredibly HOT! We tried to keep shaded as much as possible. Payton was really great at helping (notice he's hammering a screw in ;) and really great at relaxin with Grandpa...
Friday after a stop in Salt Lake for me to take my three hour glucose tolerance test (I failed my first one ;( we met up at Jason & Yoshiko's with Mom & Dad and headed home for the weekend. Our plan was to attend the Castle Valley Pageant but missed it for fear of rain.
Here are the boys sporting their new hats from Alaska courtesy of De & Jim. And Aila taking a short little nap.
While we were down we did some apricot picking YUM!
And sent out a birthday message to Venezuela!
Saturday I was able to spend most of the day with my friends (and their little ones) taking Maternity Photos (those to come later... THANKS TORI!!) When we were finished we got all the kids together to have a good time. They were all way excited about the power wheels. Except for Kloe being the only girl I kept wanting to burst into "The boys are back in town" it was too funny watching them all together.
As always some Sunday trampoline jumping. Poor Payton had a sick tummy all morning so Nate & I traded off sacrament meetings. He took Gage & Ren to his parents and I took them to mine. Poor little guy.
We headed back Sunday evening and on the way home me & Gage decided to count the temples we saw. He made it through Provo, Timpanogos, Oquirrh Mountain, Jordan River, Draper, and the Salt Lake. He fell asleep before he saw #7 Bountiful. How awesome is it that we can pass 7 temples on our way home. We're so lucky!

No comments:
Post a Comment