Thursday, March 12, 2009

It CAME!!

It seems like we've been waiting FOREVER but that's only because Brett has been in Missionary mode for so long. Really, he only put his papers in last week. Today it came and he'll be serving in the Portland Oregon mission. I have a little pride in my heart right now because when our family took bets (not really a bet, but guesses) on where he would serve I said Washington/ Oregon if he served in the US and France if he served International (they haven't sent a diabetic foreign for about 10 years so...). Which means...I WIN!! Almost everyone else had him serving in the Bible belt, including him.

I'm so excited for you, Brett, you'll make an amazing Missionary

AWAKE & UNAFRAID

He ships out on Payton's Birthday MAY 27th

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congratulations Brett! We are so excited for. I can't believe you are old enough to go on a mission. Time flies. We love you and are very proud of you!