I know some of my family wasn't able to make it to the Draper Temple open house so I decided to bring a little bit of it to them! It will be dedicated this weekend and there are people outside protesting, shouting horrible things at the people entering. This is the video that was shown before the tour of the temple and it still brings me to tears hearing Elder Holland mention that Heaven wouldn't be Heaven without his sweet wife and his children. I agree. If only those who stand outside the temple gates protesting would stop for just a moment to listen to the reason we do temple work. We believe that temple ordinances bind families together for eternity. That's it. Plain and simple. We want our family love and associations to continue forever. What greater thing could there be than those you love the most being with you always? Nothing.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment