Aila Liese Wells
5lb 8oz ~*~ 18 in
March 25th 10:00pm
Proud Papa
Yoshiko is a ROCK STAR! After they broke her water she went from 4cm to 10 in half an hour and only pushed for 4 minutes!
I've got a NIECE!!
Middle-name-sake...Liese aka Grandma
Ren's not quite sure how he feels yet. He refused to give her a kiss "she'll hurt me" he kept saying. I asked him earlier in the day if he knew what his baby sister's name was going to be and he said "yeah." I asked him what it would be and he said "baby." Duh aunt Erin!
Baby sandwich
Oh... Uncle Seth

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!!! Wow, I hope my delivery goes as well as Yoshiko's did:) Hey Erin, can you email me Yoshiko's email address and home address? I have something I want to send them! And happy belated birthday Liese!!
WOW! now it is your turn to try for the girl haha!!!
Post a Comment