Friday, March 20, 2009

Sigh for the shipping

I don't know why this frustrates me as much as it does. I got free shipping because they didn't have the right size in the store,but yesterday we got home and this was waiting by our door. I knew right away what it was but check out the size of that box.
Inside was a tie for Gage's Easter clothes and a big wad of packaging paper. If I had paid the $7.00 it would have cost for shipping and received this I would have been down-right angry. They could ship this tie in an envelope for under $2.00.
Okay, I'm done ranting. I LOVE the tie! It is just a little ridiculous to me.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

we almost got the same tie for Hinckley for easter-we got the patchwork one instead:)

Catherine said...

WOW!! that is all I can really say about the box.
The tie VERY cute.