Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earthfest 2009

Earth Day
I told you all a few weeks ago to keep your fingers crossed for me to win the Chevy Aveo...
I think you all forgot ;0)
Even though we didn't win a car Nate and I had a great time. It's the first time I've ever really been at the Gallivan Center. It was such great weather! Perfect conditions for an outdoor concert. They had some local artists perform then came...
Carolina Liar
They didn't bring their entire band so the three of them did everything acoustic which sounded incredible!

and
Safety Suit



Michael Franti closed the night but we left after Carolina Liar and Safety Suit performed. That's who we came for anyway.



It was so much fun! We had to admit to one another that we're getting old, though. We were pretty close to the speakers and our ears could definitely feel it by the end of the night. Great times! Thanks Jeff for watching the boys, they had a blast.

No comments: