What a wonderfu-ly stressful day! We went to the church at 8:00 for our cleaning assignment. I started the set-up for our Activity Days Mother/ Daughter PJ'S party at 9:00. Our "Prayer-Journal-Scripture" breakfast started at 9:30. It was supposed to go until 11:30 but I had to leave early... We got on the road around 11:20 and booked it down to Provo. We were supposed to be in the chapel at 12:20 and we made it about 12:30 for the 12:40 session. Nathan and I were asked to be the witness couple which made it extra special.
The ironic thing is that the talk I gave at the PJ'S party was on journaling and I found an entry from 2002. Nate and I drove out to the Manti temple for our ward temple day and Jason had just gotten back from his mission and Brett had just turned 12. It was incredible having everyone there and all in white even just for baptisms. It was amazing today having everyone there in the Celestial room. I'll never forget it. Brett is going to be such a great missionary.

3 comments:
I love reading all your posts Erin! Thanks for being so good about updating events with your family. I cannot believe that little (not so little anymore!) Brett is going on a mission! Crazy. I feel so old:)
Another missionary, How exciting for your family. How is Seth doing since he got home?
I remember 2 years ago when AJ went through the temple and it was wonderful. Of course we were missing a very important person "my dad" but we all had a peaceful feeling that some day he will be there again.
Also I still am in shock that Brett is old enough to be going.
Post a Comment