Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Finished...

Again, I know this isn't the one it says I'm reading but I got a notice from the library that this was due back tomorrow so I picked it up yesterday. It was a very easy read and I really enjoyed getting the final installment of the "Charly" books. If you're interested in it don't read what I'm about to type because it's the last paragraph of the book, but I really agreed with it...(it doesn't really spoil anything so I guess you can read it if you want ;0)
"Magazines sometimes run articles with the title, 'What Women Really Want from a Man.'
I know the answer to that question. A woman wants a man who listens to the Spirit and who strives to do what Heavenly Father wants him to do. I know it won't be easy, but that's the task that lies ahead of me."- Adam's story by Jack Weyland

No comments: