Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Friday...

Nate had to work last week so Friday the boys and I headed back home for a good old Wells Easter. Friday night we did the big "coloring eggs". There were a lot of people staying at my parents house so we stayed the night at De's. (After a good game of Phase 10 with the brethren and Karissa).

"Ditty" has a trampoline again!


"Oops, I dropped a grape on 'accident' and the dog ate it" -right-

After that Sid followed Payton around everywhere. He didn't mind.

The three of them slept in the same bed and didn't go to sleep until after midnight. Gage was singing the ABC's, Payton was squealing because Ren kept grabbing his blankie...It was a long night, a VERY long night.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You haven't experienced life until you've played at Goblin Valley. LOVE IT! Oh I miss home!!! Looks like good times had by all.