We decided to stop at the Laptop Depot in Lindon on Friday on our way back home. All I really wanted was a secret codeword to get a few extra points (which I did, it was worth 155 when they're usually worth 3!) They were also playing the Wii and doing a drawing for a key. Let me explain: On April 22nd they are having a free concert called "Earthfest." At Earthfest they will be giving away a Chevy Aveo that gets really great gas mileage. Over the next couple of weeks people will have the chance to win one of 100 keys that could possibly start this Chevy Aveo. I didn't win a car...yet... but I won a key! Keep your fingers crossed for me on April 22nd! They've also posted a picture of me holding my certificate on their website here.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment